National Readers service scam!!?

SO i cancelled my subscription with this National readers servivce people and i called to make sure it was cancelled and she said it was but i am still recieving magazines and im not getting billed since i changed my bank account and got a new one and this was last year december but im still recieving magazines and... show more SO i cancelled my subscription with this National readers servivce people and i called to make sure it was cancelled and she said it was but i am still recieving magazines and im not getting billed since i changed my bank account and got a new one and this was last year december but im still recieving magazines and the woman from the national readers servive she does not know why and that i am cancelled. and maby i am with another sales company but im not they where the onl sales company i subscribed to. I dont know wht to do im scared someone is gona call me and say i owe them money for all the magazines iv been revieving and not paying for? can some one please help!!!
1 answer 1