How many guys have slept with Rebecca St. James?

She says that everyone, including her, has fallen short of the mark of purity. She's been linked to some less than savory guys with reputations for bedding their women and she talks a lot about "reconstituted virginity." Why would she talk about that? Why would that occur to her? Does she need it herself?

She spends months each year on tour and you know that means a lot of opportunity. She's open about wanting to have children. She seems to talk about the subject of sex a lot. There has always been something about her that struck me as not quite upfront.

Favorite Answer

Well, at least one. I slept with her years ago, several times. She's very good.

• Deb

I think she is an honest young woman who is doing the best she can be relate to her audiences. I do not believe she has slept with anyone. I believe she is waiting for marriage.

Good luck finding a man who is as devoted to that!

I think she has slept with. ZERO men and it will stay that way until she's married. AND, if she has, don't try to make her look bad for telling people what she did was wrong and helping people avoid/ get through the problems she had

Four before me, so five total.

A few.