Mr. Thumbs Up asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Is it me or is that the Wrestling section has the most trolls is YA?(WQ inside)?

Lets see,who do we have?

johncenaismygod

sports united

magicmarker

doi (rabbit asking food questions)

and many more.

Anyone remember the old school trolls?

the magics

jessica r

magicmarker

and many more.

Wow

WQ : Is it me or does the WWE push the wrong wrestlers (Cena,Batista etc.) and make the REAL wrestlers mid-carders or jobbers? (King Booker,Val Venis,Jamie Noble,Shelton Benjamin etc.)

People,please don't forget the wrestling question.

Favorite Answer

We have definetely the most trolls here..

The are annoying..but that's their problem..cause we spend time for something we like(wrestling)..They spend time for something they hate...PATHETIC!!..lol

Good List but you forgot:

Mr.Magic

Holla M

Stone Cold Stunna

Jigsaw

Mr.Magic's wife and all the the relatives..LOL!!

Homo

Lesbo

and many more!!!!

WQ:WWE pushes the wrong guyz..i agree but this is the first time that i will maybe go by their side...

Let me explain..

We,as wrestling fans..always wait for something bigger and better.We are humans and our nature is to complain for everything..

Take for example Triple H..all the people pray God for his return..they were so excited and after 2 months..they love to bash him..they are saying that he is like Cena e.t.cYou kidding me??Triple H has much skills,he is a little bit overrated though but that not excuse the fans to attack him..

From the other hand,i agree cause WWE has many talented wrestlers like Shelton,MVP,Kennedy,Noble,Elijah e.t.c and 2 of them seems like they will never get a push..especially Benjamin.The problem though it's not only with the guyz that they push.We've got a huge problem with the storylines,the writers have ran out of ideas a long time ago and big time!!

Back in the attitude era they had many ideas and put up great shows and storylines except 2-3!!

But the fact remains that people will complain each time(including me at some point!!..Fortunately I am human!!...lol)

People love to complain....

WWE love to push untalented guyz compared to others...push the guyz that are selling merchandise and can be heroes for the kids..

There are a lot of trolls in this section, unfortunately.

Magic Marker

Holla M

Sports United

Magic United

Homo

Lesbo

Holla M

THE MAN

Stone Cold Stunna

Posers (people posed as Nancy Grace, Larry King, and Saved By The Bell characters)

It's really bad here at times, but it has greatly died down. I wasn't here a long time like a lot of other users, but I've seen too many of these characters.

WQ:It would look like the WWE does push the wrong people, but here is the scenario with most of these people the users of Y!A complain about:

There are several aspects of what makes a good champion. Wrestling skill alone doesn't do it. You need to look at a couple of things:

-Wrestling Skills

-Mic Skills

-Mass Appeal

-Workmanship

-A Believeable or Creditable Gimmick

All of those have to be accounted for to make convincing champions to the public. Imagine if Shelton Benjamin was champion, and he could't talk well on the mic. Or imagine when King Booker was champion and everyone was b*tching about his character, saying he should go back to "Booker T". It's basically that.

Yeah in approximately amn estimate a million or 2 years i only might desire to circulate away this area & circulate directly to a different in user-friendly terms leaving interior the back of my Wrestling area acceptable Contributor Badge as a faint reminiscence of stable situations. Edit: Sorry WQ: I see Goldberg goin to TNA with a 60% risk,and returning to the WWE with a ten% risk,yet returning to expert wrestling era an 8% risk.

Half of those trolls have gone

all trolls = Lame.

Swimmer = noob

Mr.Magic = moron

Magicmarker = annoying.

Magicmarker has been gone for a while.