Do u think I deserve to meet Justin bieber?

name: Justin drew bieber  march 1st 1994 12:56am 2nd floor st. Judes hospital Stratford  Ontario, Canada Mom had a C - section   his tongue was 0.2 inches  7lbs 11ounces blood type Is AB positive room: 126 doctor: Simon bexlaham Favorite food: spaghetti  Favorite color: purple Favorite candy: sour... show more  name: Justin drew bieber 
march 1st 1994
12:56am
2nd floor st. Judes hospital
Stratford  Ontario, Canada
Mom had a C - section  
his tongue was 0.2 inches 
7lbs 11ounces
blood type Is AB positive
room: 126
doctor: Simon bexlaham
Favorite food: spaghetti 
Favorite color: purple
Favorite candy: sour patch kids 
Shoe size: 7 1/2 - 8
Favorite shoe: Nike 
Favorite number: 6 because it was his jersey number when he played hocky
Current height: 5'5 
What kind of girls he likes: anyone who can make him laugh, good personality, perferably dark hair and good smile
Parents:  mom's name is Pattie Elizabeth Mallette, and his dad's name is Jeremy Jack Bieber.
Favorite drink: orange juice
Favorite movie: rocky 4
Likes to visit: new York and Canada
Has a good friendship with usher, Sean kingston, and justin tinberlake
Currently dating selena gomez
His idol is Michael Jackson
Favorite band is boys2men
Loves his belibers
Had/has a crush on beyonce
Had to decide weather to be signed by Justin timberlake or usher (he choose usher) :)
His manager is scooter Braun
He was Discoverer on youtube. 
He played at the theater in canada when he was younger 

- I know ALOT MORE FACTS But I can't. Think of them now.. Lol - 

Ok, so now I'm done with that here is why I wanna meet him: 
1st off I wanna say Justin drew bieber has the be one of the most talented amazingly sexy teenager ever in the history of music. He changed so many peoples life and is such an inspiration. 
He made his dreams come true and he kept fighting for it through all the hate since he 1st made his YouTube account, kidrauhl. He is soo caring to all his belibers. He always visiting children with cancer and diseases. He has an amazing personality and is always making jokes. I wanna meet him because he is strong, even with all the hate going on with people calling him "gay", "untalented", and "worthless" he still keeps his head up high. I love him SOOOO much!! He is such an inspiration!
When I tell people "someday I wanna meet Justin bieber" and they say "never" you know what I tell them? 

~ NEVER SAY NEVER! ~ 

~ a certified beliber <3 

So tell me, do u think I deserve to meet him?
11 answers 11