Should I stay or should I go?

There's this guy (connor) that I really like. Were bf and gf, but for some reason it just doesnt feel right. For a while it did, but now I think of him more like a friend. The problem is, he will b really sad because he says he loves me and that he would be sad if we broke up and all that. I really like him, but it just doesnt feel right, and my best guy friends hang out with me more than he does. Its not that I'm mad at him or anything im not mad.I seriously am lost idk what to do????

Hes actually my best friend's cuz, and its hard not to be jelous when she is like laying her head on him, and all that stuff. I feel like he hangs out with her, more than me, and that makes me sad.

Idk should I stay or should I go??? Plz answer I really want more than 3 or 4 answers so plz even if there are ten answers, u might get 10pts so plz answer!!!!!!!!!

what if i dump him, but then want him again....idk y im just wondering so..?? do u think he would emediantly go w/ someone else, or b single 4 a while idk if u will b able to answer that just wonder what you think

Favorite Answer

Tell him that ull be one of his closest and best friends no matter what and ull always be there for him if he needs u but tell him how u feel so he knows but make sure u stay his friend:) and add me as a contact i wanna talk to u about my question:)

I would go... tell him how you truly feel and this is what im going through right now I don't feel right with the person im with now... I want to leave but im scared if i'll hurt his feelings.. But for you I'd leave because it just doesn't seem he spends much time with you

YOU gotta do what YOU think is best for YOU!

If you make your choice based off someone else's opinion your going to regret it, even if it was the right choice.

• ^.^"

he's not worth it, but if u truly like him stay. but i think u should do what ur heart tells u to do, not ur brain

• Chey

If you go there will be trouble but if you stay there will be double.

go if your not happy