Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

why do i feel like this?

ok yesterday i saw my cuzn i have not seen him for a while and then i feel sad,crappy because i don't see him very often,like today i was thinking about him and i think damn what if i never see him again, and i felt sad crappy,

yesterday when i saw him we had so much fun

but today i feel sad

so why do i get like this when ever i see him

and has anyone ever felt like this before

please help and thank you!

:)

last time i saw him was like a month ago and before then i have not seen him for 3 years and when ever we see each other we have so much fun

Favorite Answer

These are normal feelings.

It's always the people you spend the least amount of time with, you enjoy their company more.

Be happy you can as least see him at all.

I have Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins who I've either met once or never at all.

My mothers mom is the only one I see on a regular basis. And the rest are in Europe or Africa.

Just cherish every moment you do get with him, and always let him know how much you enjoy his company.

And thanks for the answer.

well, u are in the same sitauation like me;

cauz i dont have any siblings; so my cousins are everythin for me!.

i used to live my life with my 5 cousins since i born until the last summer(17 yrs)

and, now cauz i had to move with my parents from TX to NJ; i felt like i had noone in the whole world!.

I am feelin the same way; u are feelin.

but, only diff. is u rarely see ur cousin and i got move soo far from my cousins.

but, i think its right; i guess this is wht u call a TRUE LOVE among ur family members. A RELATIONSHIP tht CANT BE BROKEN and THT STAYS FOREVER!....

eventhough, i hope now u meet ur cousin once in a while; but for me i dont think until next 3-4 yrs!...:((

• armiso

right here have a hug.. (( )) and one for Ma too (( )) I suppose cherished. my nieces and nephews my sisters my household is beautiful neat although they're 1 miles away I realize that they love me.. If I didn't realize that I could with ease don't have any intent to reside now could I? I suppose certainly cherished at present.. so I am going to proportion it with you.. OK? any one else desires a hug.. come and get it they're unfastened this night..!!

maybe you like him it's natural but try to get a boy friend and distract your self

i hate to say this but ..... i think ur in love with him

Source(s): sometimes love is blind

u r attracted to him ?