My daughter wants to become a stripper?

I'm sure many of you have fallen on hard times with this recession. My wife and I have both lost our jobs and now we are surviving on welfare payments. Me and my wife are in no hurry to get back into the workplace. Now 2 years ago when my daughter was 13, she asked me if she could have pole-dancing lessons.... show more I'm sure many of you have fallen on hard times with this recession. My wife and I have both lost our jobs and now we are surviving on welfare payments. Me and my wife are in no hurry to get back into the workplace.

Now 2 years ago when my daughter was 13, she asked me if she could have pole-dancing lessons. I outright refused at first, because I thought the last thing a thirteen year old girl should be doing is dancing seductively. She showed me how it is done, and, let me say I was impressed. She seemed to enjoy it, and it keeps her figure nice and thin. So I accepted and she's been having lessons for the past 2 years.

Well now she has grown into a shapely, attractive 15 year old, who looks very mature for her age. She expressed that she would like to become a stripper, as she is very popular with boys already and she thinks that this will be easy money. I, as her father am happy for her to follow her dreams. However, becoming a stripper at the tender age of 15 sounds a little seedy. Do you think i should let her?