Dealing with National Readers Service and Banking?

I was scammed last year around late September. After i turned 18 i realized i could do things on my own with purchasing things, Banking, credit card things. I foolishly fell into the scam if National Readers Service, or NRS. Now i foolishly DID buy into it i admit that, BUT, the magazines i selected are not the... show more I was scammed last year around late September. After i turned 18 i realized i could do things on my own with purchasing things, Banking, credit card things. I foolishly fell into the scam if National Readers Service, or NRS. Now i foolishly DID buy into it i admit that, BUT, the magazines i selected are not the ones i am receiving. With the overwhelming amount of money this company took out of my bank account, i quickly got into overdraft problems with my Bank now too. Unfortunately i was too young and naive to call my bank for i was embarrased that i was blatantly scammed so now, my bank account has been reported to Chex Systems, this NRS company has sent me a bill for $900.00 dollars, theres NO WAY IVE HAD THAT MANY MAGAZINES, $30 dollars at most, of magazines. This is such B.S. Is there anyways i can get out of this Chex Systems, and or get this bill from NRS cleared? Ive got Debt Collectors calling my home phone from my bank account, and i got Debt Collectors calling my Cell Phone from this NRS thing. The worst part is i dont have a job, i tore my ACL so now i have to try and find some sort of desk job. PLEASE HELP ME
3 answers 3