"So type a long elaborate answer explaining what my favorite song is by an artist that sounds way too much like Owl City (who I don't like)?
Ronald James Hill III, your post is notable for its incredible revealed-character-flaw-to-word ratio...
- You believe at all that it is of any consequence which band you like
- You believe this to the point of bothering to write this on Yahoo Answers
- You possess the inherent belief that your music tastes are superior to others
- You are self-contradictory in that you were able to identify the band's similarity to Owl City remarkably quickly, despite this meaning you have an inherent knowledge of Owl City's style, thus implying that you do not hate them as much as you say, or that you are just deluded
- You took the time to listen to the band, assess it for its similarity to Owl City, and then failed to give a relevant response, despite your time spent
- You are clearly either very rebellious or very stupid in nature
- You were hypocritical enough to write a statement of 28 words, ample space to give an answer of sufficient detail to win the Best Answer, and yet use it to attempt to explain why you did not want to do so
- You somehow assessed it quicker to write out this statement than to press the back button on your browser and answer a question, in your opinion, worth your time
- You are incapable of interpreting a simple question correctly
- You are incapable of punctuating a two-letter sentence correctly
This amounts to over one character flaw being revealed every three words - a remarkable feat. I wish you all the best in your future endeavours of stupidity, and hope that little Ronald James Hill IV does not make a fool of himself on the internet as you do.
And Rona: I shall just leave you to read your own post. You'll realise how stupid it was soon enough.
Good day, sirs. Next time, try being polite on the internet. Just because nobody can *see* that you're a dweeb, doesn't mean that you're tougher than the girl on the other end asking a question who you decided you abandon manners for. Whatever did your parents teach you?