Is it weird to talk to your friends even when they aren't there?

sometimes i go through these weird phases where it seems like people i know are like insde my head and they are talking to me. sometimes when i'm listening to music or i'm browsing the web i suddenly feel like i'm talking to someone about something, then it will suddenly get quiet and i'd be like... show more sometimes i go through these weird phases where it seems like people i know are like insde my head and they are talking to me. sometimes when i'm listening to music or i'm browsing the web i suddenly feel like i'm talking to someone about something, then it will suddenly get quiet and i'd be like 'what happened' to the person, and i would look and noone is there. at times when this happens in the mddle of my conversation after the person says smnething i respond and i it seems lke i am mumbeling to myself.