Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How long would it take to eat a car made of Skittles?

The car is the size of a civic. You have to eat some every day.

Favorite Answer

I guess that depends on whether it was a Mini Cooper or a Hummer Limo

the dimensions of the civic are 6 feet long, 4 feet high, and 3 feet wide. That means it is (in cm) 180x120x90. If a Skittle is about 1 cm2. The car is 1,944,000 cm2, which it is, then you could fit 1,944,000 skilltes in it. If you ate a serving at each meal and one for a snack and a serving was 25, then it would be 100 a day. That would take 19,440 days, or, assuming u were not able to eat some a few days, 50 years. (yep, im a nerd) If you gave the car to me, i would eat those 1944000 skittles in about 3 minutes. Hope this helped!

Source(s): my calculator, the honda website, the skittles website, me nerdyness

Only a minute or two . . . if the car is the size of a Civic MATCHBOX CAR!!

If the car was the size of an actual automobile, I don't want to even think about having to eat that many Skittles. It would take decades. And that's assuming that you wouldn't die trying.

I dunno.

But it takes 3 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop!

You better be eating it inside. If it were to rain, that would not be good. But more importantly, what in the WORLD made you think of this? have you been smoking "something"?

Sweet ones or wooden ones?

Sweet ones - couple of minutes.

Wooden ones - couple of minutes. Ha ha!

that depends on how big is the car

Ten months at least!

Source(s): common scense

gotto be a couple of years, at least, probably more

thats a hell of a lot of skittles, no green or purple ones please, ugh!

A very, very long time.