Tarot readers: help w/ interpreting?

I did a hidden enemy spread since its been a major theme and got the following: 1. WHO : 8 of wands 2. WHY(motivation): Death & Queen of Wands 3. WHAT has this person done: Ace of Wands & Wheel of Fortune 4. FUTURE action (what future action will this person due that will negatively affect me): Three of... show more I did a hidden enemy spread since its been a major theme and got the following:

1. WHO : 8 of wands
2. WHY(motivation): Death & Queen of Wands
3. WHAT has this person done: Ace of Wands & Wheel of Fortune
4. FUTURE action (what future action will this person due that will negatively affect me): Three of Swords Reversed & Two of Swords Reversed
5.RESOLUTION (how can I best deal with this person?): King of Swords

I see it as a fire sign, possibly a woman, and old friend whom I ended a friendship with maybe and who was jealous? I see her as a possible influence in my last break up and may prevent future reconciliation. She may have been the other woman? I need to outsmart her?

Help? Any takes?
1 answer 1