Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

are skittles made from pig fat???????

because all my bffs r talking about it! I need to know if I need to stay away from skittles. It just sounds soooooooooo gross.ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

(please reply)

• ken G
    Favorite Answer

100% pig fat you're bffs's are genius's

Connective tissues and bones, not fat. Starbursts and Skittles both contain gelatin. It shouldn't bother you if you are a meat eater.

actually, I think it's just the gelatin used in skittles that is made from pork and some other animals too (like cattle possibly). So that would include jello, jelly, marshmallows, gummy bears, gummy worms, lol....

• They are not made with pig fat but they do contain gelatin which is the rendering of beef and pig parts.

The dye in the red ones comes from crushed beetles.

Naw, they are made from worm fat.

No, all the ingredients are vegan.

• no, they are made from awesome.

no