Has anyone on here ever been abused, raped or tortured in a psychiatric hospital?

Please share your story. In the mental hospital, the staff would antagonize patients provoking them to anger, on purpose, for an excuse to rough handle them & put them in restraints. They get paid for it by insurance companies to restrain people. In 2010, 6 men rough handled me, & it felt like police... show more Please share your story.

In the mental hospital, the staff would antagonize patients provoking them to anger, on purpose, for an excuse to rough handle them & put them in restraints. They get paid for it by insurance companies to restrain people.

In 2010, 6 men rough handled me, & it felt like police brutality. They pressed me on my pressure point & snatched me up & dragged me into the solitary confinement room because I wasn't feeling well, & my blood pressure was unusually high for some strange reason. Also, I was light headed & had a little pseudo-seizure caused by the toxic psych meds. They thought I was faking for attention. They had proof of the higb blood pressure by the test. So how was I faking?

After they grabbed & rough handled me, tried to break my arms, my nose, made my wrist sprain, put bruises on me, etc. & 1 of them was tickling my feet ON PURPOSE, laughing, & then they rough handled me & pinned me down AGAIN because of auto-reflex of kicking back. Then, they gave me a cocktail & put me in restraints for 4 hours & starved me. They put a guilt trip on me, blaming "MY behavior". What about theirs?

I tried to report them & file a grievance, sue, etc. & no one wanted to help me.

Also, google search, THE HIDDEN SIDE OF PSYCHIATRY by Dr. Gary Null, & also THE WAYNE MORIN TAPES NAPA HOSPITAL.

My situation happened @ University Behavioral Health mental hospital in Denton, TX. I wish I could get revenge!
Update: @Libraryanna, you are SO ignorant, harsh, insensitive & shallow! You speak as if you were there to see what happened. I wish you would be a victim of such situation, & someone flips the tables on you, blaming you. & see how it feels!
Update 2: @Kimberly Thanks for understanding.