How do I get my energy back after mastubating? I masturbate excessively (more than twice each day sometimes).?

I am 100% sure that masturbating two or more times a day will make me extremely extremely tired, and this tiredness will last for at least 36-48 hours after the 2nd or 3rd masturbation. I'm in my early 20's. Sometimes I take a break for 3 or more days and the energy ALWAYS comes back after 36-48 hours.

This tiredness causes come back pain, and sometimes my thighs get so tired that it's very hard to stand up, and I don't feel like thinking. I read that others on the net have this problem. (And the energy decrease is extremely significant, and occurs as a direct result of maturbation.)

MY QUESTION: I don't want people to tell me not to masturbate...but what can I do to either "prevent" future decreases of energy after masturbating ... OR ... what can I do to get my energy back quickly afterwards?

(ps. Sleeping 1 to 2 hours helps sometimes, but I don't have much time. Other answers would be appreciated.)

Favorite Answer

I think you should keep masturbating, but do it less often. What i do is i wait 3 or more days after each time i masturbate because when you dont masturbate for several days it feels much much more pleasureable to me, and i dont lose energy either. The only problem is that i get off really fast and im really horny all the time after waiting several days. That being said being horny isnt always a bad thing :D.

Brother i advice u ,doing masturbation two times in weak no problem ,after masturbation u have 1 take one glass lemon juice 2 one or two banana 3 tomato as u can eat mix with onion 4 green tea with sugar then sleep for while i am sure u will never feel weakness howevore if u find problem of back pain then have to use boil glass of milk with one egg mix

• John N

Masturbation shouldn't be doing this to you.

I would start to suspect some cardio problem. When masturbating, your heart rate does increase, along with blood pressure, etc. There could be some heart problem or circulation problem. See you doctor.

• Oreo

I wouldn't say to stop masturbating, because I would be a hypocrite.

I would say take longer breaks in between sessions. The longer you wait the better the next one can be.

I would reccomend an iceberg on yer penis after working on it ... This is waht always helps my brother .. just leave it tehre for about 20 mins or until it melts and the cold will awake u aup gen

• Put your penis back & forth in the pipe hole & you will feel like its a girl p***y.

well see the problem is after u get done materbating u will get tired. Even us females get tired to after materbating. So ya i dont know.I would say just take a hr nap after u get done each time or drink a pop or something each time!