Should there be some to write the laws over the ones that write the laws to protect themselves?

And don't say the supreme court. They are bought and paid for. Working for minimum wages paid years ago by big business coming up. They want payback now. But are afraid they may have problems with an Honest broker in Obama, and its now showing and its time to pay off. And don't bother convincing me how horrible Obama is, I wrote a story like that just to see how ignorant i could be too. And what kind of people would buy into it. Sure enough, I was right. Republicans, hook line and sinker. I changed my name to pass it through. I sold out of tickets in 3 minutes.. And the Supreme court, selling us out because they have the power to do so. When is God going to get them for sitting higher than us, but nearer him in status? When? Where are you God? Congress is just a go between for the whole thing. Why do you think they are powerless to help Obama. They want to. But they cant...They've been paid too. but didn't ever foresee an Obama coming from nowhere like a thief in the night. Thanks for your contribution.

@Jeff. A man wrote that. We need young people, Good young smart people. The ways of the old man and his laws are outdated.

Favorite Answer

We are living in the last days. The manifestation of our governments around the world are the results of sin which will be judged appropriately.

There's always gonna somebody to do that job bc there is power to be gained and careers and fortunes to be made in exposing corruption

• Jeff

That's basically what the constitution is for budd.

No.

Drinking already?