Help please frnds..dont wanna stay single till death.help?

well..i am single.i am not sad for it. some guys came in my life..n i felt for them.they also had feelings..but we could never make that out.some probs came..i m fine with that. but prob is..when i find someone taking interest in me..taking extra care (not forcefully)..waiting for chances to talk to me..then i... show more well..i am single.i am not sad for it.
some guys came in my life..n i felt for them.they also had feelings..but we could never make that out.some probs came..i m fine with that.

but prob is..when i find someone taking interest in me..taking extra care (not forcefully)..waiting for chances to talk to me..then i get tensed and run away from them...when i find them around me..i feel breathless..

they like me a lot..i know..but what happens to me? its not once but for about 4-5 times..i am running away..avoiding them..

believe me..all those guys r known as good persons..good looking..
but WTH is my mind? help please..i am confused.

I am indian
Update: wow..i thought i am the only weird person here
Update 2: yes i had one bf..but it didnt work for long time..we realized there is no more love..