How come MRA are manipulative, lying, and always spewing hate propaganda against women and feminists?

Favorite Answer

....this is the by product of

ignorant minds,

to get sympathies

As long as men and women are seen differently in the eyes of the law, true equality will be near impossible to attain.

The Western world is probably closer to sexual equality now than any place or time has ever been, yet sadly now feminists seem to want to have laws that benefit women without having the same protection afforded to men.

There are bad men and bad women, what we need is law that judges people based on their actions opposed to their sex. Then actual equality may be attainable.

Do not mistake my statement I think the current situation in the West is miles better than any other system has ever been in terms of equality, but now the balance of legislation is skewed in favour of women.

Proof? Or is this more feminist manipulation, lies, and hate-filled propaganda being spewed against men and MRAs?

I'll admit we lie and spew hate propoganda, but may God strike me down we ever manipulate anybody. For example threatening to cut off academic research funding or lobbying against a breast cancer awareness stamp etc. No ma'am. That is not us.

But I guess to answer you, we lie and spread propoganda because we are afraid of strong, independant women. And we blame feminism for these women. We would much prefer it if women had no rights and we men were in charge of everything.

I guess they are trying to show feminists how pathetic feminism is.

"MRA are manipulative, lying, and always spewing hate propaganda against women and feminists" -- True -- in a teeny-weeny ignorant Feminists' mind, that is!

I smell a troll.

• Roger

Really, well how come I can't go to college and get a degree in hating women then? But I can get one in hating men.

[citation needed]

prove it and make my day