Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

Why does my 43 yr old mother want to become a stripper?

Well, we were having a conversation about life in general, and she wants to become a stripperr all of a sudden. She say's that she wants to take classes on a pole!!!!!! OH MY HELP!!!!. So is this normal or what, she says that I'm hating on her.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybe she wants to add some excitement to the bedroom? Or it could be just a mid life crisis, like the ones some men have. If she has the body for it, I say leave her be and let her do as she pleases.

Source(s): Define normal?
  • 1 decade ago

Just because she wants to take pole dancing classes does not necessarily mean she wants to be a stripper (although she might) it's good exercise. If she does want to be a stripper you need to try and persuade her that it can be degrading and soul destroying, if she's made her mind up theres nothing more you can do. I mean the pay is supposed to be pretty good. Maybe she wanted to give you a better quality of life?

• 1 decade ago

im sure it is normal maybe she just wants to feel younger and wanted

having guys stair at her might boosted her confidence in some weird way

just support her in what ever she wants to do who knows the want to be a stripper might just past sooner then you think but if it doesn't don't look down on her or anything.

• 1 decade ago

she is hitting the middle of her life and looking back and sheing things she though would have been fun that she never got to do and is thinking she would like to do them before she gets any older.....perfectly normal happens to everyone

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

tell her that strippers dont get respected and she should do something else for money

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tell your mother that clients don't want to see their strippers' breasts dragging on the floor.

• 1 decade ago

is your mom a milf? if so, strip away!!

Source(s): karina m. johnson
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.