Bad situation but seriously need help?

my boyfriend cheated on me, so i dropped him like a rock. im only 15, next month ill be 16, but anyway he was 19. so everything was ok for like a day, but then idk why he did this idk revenge or something but he secretly idk recorded us having sex like the prick he is, and sent it to all his stupid friends. he... show more my boyfriend cheated on me, so i dropped him like a rock. im only 15, next month ill be 16, but anyway he was 19. so everything was ok for like a day, but then idk why he did this idk revenge or something but he secretly idk recorded us having sex like the prick he is, and sent it to all his stupid friends. he posted it online aswell, and all my relatives have seen it. my grannies, my papa, my step mum, my half brother and sister and the whole neighbourhood. no sorry thats not even a lot of people, i mean theres only 30 houses. the worst part is people i dont even know are making rude comments and laughing at me when i leave my house. all the more mature people that used to be nice to me wont even talk to me. none of my friends have turned their backs on me yet. im soo angry.. i cant help being angry and even more betrayed. my friend said i should hand it into the police and report statutory rape(since im under age) so then he'll be sent to jail for 5+ years. should i do it? or is that too far considering he could be put on the sex offender list forever. yes the sex was consented and it wasnt rape, but thats just what you call child misconduct these days lol. ive got a science exam in 2 hours and he's going to be there... and all his friends. see long story short i do sixth year science because my dad when he was alive was extremely pushy and horrible and mean and it was the same for everything there always had to be some stupid 'exception' for emma. anyway, not allowed to do anything not that im going to leave my house after doing this exam. help? im too embarresed to open up to any of my friends so i thought hey ill post it on here since nobody actually knows who i am on this idk tjing so help?
5 answers 5