What do u think of animal fights?

This means bull, dog, chickens, and whatever animals some people may use for fighting entertainment. I personally thing it's wrong because they are making animals that did nothing wrong fight eachother to the death. So what do u think of animal fighting, bull fighting, and that thing in which someone rides on a horse and chases down a calf just to choke it with a rope and tie its legs up in the air.

Favorite Answer

I think its mean!!!!!!

Poor animals have no say in it : Go to this its about animals 2 :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofsFxJgYfqs

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

Answer my question PLEASE :

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmkT7...

I have seen numerous animals fight. I have seen several dog fights. The worst was in the back seat of my friend's car, when her German shepherd lunged across my lap to go for my Irish setter. Oddly enough, both dogs were spayed females - not what you would usually consider prime dog fight suspects. I think it was territorial in nature - her dog felt that my dog was an intruder into her turf. It was terrifying, since they were snarling and snapping across my lap. I was lucky to get away with some nasty bruises in my forearms but no broken skin. I also raise different kinds of poultry, and I have seen roosters fight bloody battles. I no longer keep roosters because they are too aggressive (not to mention noisy.) I raise Sebastopol geese, which are usually mellow and calm as far as geese go, but during the spring, when they are in mating season, I have seen ganders posture at each other, spreading their wings and running at each other, then grabbing at each other with their bills. It actually looks a little silly, to tell you the truth. And I have seen many many cats fight. Many many years ago I had a tomcat who was completely loving and mellow with people but who would fight like a supernatural creature if other toms came into his territory. Sometimes they would look like cartoons, spinning around so quickly that they were just a blur. He had a lot of injuries and abcesses because of his fights, and I have always spayed or neutered my cats and dogs since that time. At one time I had a very aggressive female cat who would take on anything that moved, including snakes. Thank goodness she never challenged a poisonous one, because she was bitten several times.

eh! Disgusting!

One of the reasons I wanted a dog... or some sort of pet in the first place.

It's TOTALLY wrong! I mean, why would you something that... sick? It's like a person killing someone else except much more worse. They had nobody that had loved them, they can't ask for help, and instead of dying like that they're getting poked around!

If I had the money, I'd get as much animals I could and spoil them! :( Gosh, they need so much attention and deserve so much more.

I think that it is wrong to hurt animals just for your own entertainment. I know i wouldn't like to be poked and hurt into fighting something so others could watch and laugh. It is wrong and should be stopped now.

I think it's extremely cruel. Hurting animals or encouraging them to hurt each other for your own pleasure is mean.

Terrible, absolutely disgusting.

My responce to this is that this is soooo wrong!!!

It needs to stop now!!

Would you like it if people were choking you and poking you with needles?!?!?!

ahh!!

stop this!!

let's see humans fight like that, they're the real animals.

It's stupid and horrible and cruel

I think its stupid, worng, at needs to STOP!