I want a cell so bad but my rents said that i have to pay for it!?

So my rents finally go a cell somewhere in August. ( there old like 50's, and they take forever to get new stuff. so we don't have a wii or any thing cool like that.) but i asked it i could have a cell because they finally get there own. but they said that i couldn't have one or i was going to pay for... show more So my rents finally go a cell somewhere in August. ( there old like 50's, and they take forever to get new stuff. so we don't have a wii or any thing cool like that.) but i asked it i could have a cell because they finally get there own. but they said that i couldn't have one or i was going to pay for it on my own. but the prob is that im only 13 i cant get a job because of child labor laws. i can get one next year, but for me that's too long form now. lol. (im born in July if that madders any) is there anything i can do? ive though about getting one of those cheap cells form Wallmart or Kmart. but i want to be able to text a lot. for money ive thought about babysitting because i love little kids. but im soo shy around the adults to ask them the questions. thanks... it really means a lot.
Update: i looked up koodo and they don't have the U.S.A on there list
Update 2: no offense but rents is achually parents. its just text language
Update 3: sorry about my spelling... i cant type that well