Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 2 decades ago

my matha freakin dog took a big matha freakin shizznit on ma matha freakin bed and his shizznit iz all ova ?

diz matha freakin iz crazy, lazy and alwayz wanna shitz and eatz u heard... my dog shitz the same size my dog i have a chuwawa . what should i do ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

well learn to ask a question in a way that can be understood. Your slang isn't helping you. Does it make you think you are cool typing the way you talk?

Oh did you know that you can be reported for not using proper grammer and spelling...

• Anonymous
    2 decades ago

Get the BIGGEST, MEANEST matha freakin CAT (or a lion) you can find to give the Matha Freaker HELL on a daily basis. But then again he might pi*s his a*s everyday! ;-) ...Rub his freakin' nose in the mess he made and let his freakin a*s sleep outside in the COLD and he'll learn his lesson soon enough.

• 2 decades ago

sounds like america needs to learn hillbilly! jhljhla ifu;ayh rleyf jlpa elopyu l8yl j,hey7oy a l;uy!!!!!!!!! Learn English ya freak a nature!

• 2 decades ago

Is he sick? Have you taken him to the vet to see if he has something wrong. It's hard to tell from your question if this is an illness or behavioral.

• zen
    Lv 7
    2 decades ago

Chihuahuas are notoriously difficult to house-train.

Rub his freakin nose in it, and smack his freakin a*s!!

See how he likes THAT!

• Anonymous
    2 decades ago

i think ur a dumbass who cant spell, or construct a proper question. get a life, you look pathetic

• 2 decades ago

shoot the matha fucer! joke!

• 2 decades ago

THAT IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH TODAYS YOUTH!!!

• 2 decades ago

WTF D035 D@7 M3@N??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.