How do Jehovah's Witnesses interpret 1 John 5:1 in light of John 3?

Update: 1 John 5:1 says "Everyone believing that Jesus is the Christ has been born from God" in the NWT So, do JW's believe they are born again? Or do they not believe Jesus is the Christ? in John 3:3, it says that "Most truly I say to you, Unless anyone is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” So, if they... show more 1 John 5:1 says "Everyone believing that Jesus is the Christ has been born from God" in the NWT
So, do JW's believe they are born again? Or do they not believe Jesus is the Christ?

in John 3:3, it says that "Most truly I say to you, Unless anyone is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
So, if they don't believe they are born again, how can the see the Kingdom of God? Isn't that what they preach door to door? Don't they attend Kingdom Halls? I don't get it.
Update 2: In John 3:5, it says: Jesus answered: “Most truly I say to you, Unless anyone is born from water and spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."
So, I guess a better question is "Do JW's believe they are going to 'see' or 'enter into' the Kingdom?"