promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Did you think President G.W. Bush and the Neocons attempted a coup on 9/11... ?

...like GW's grandfather did when he attempted to Assasinate Pres. FDR ?

"Col. Don de Grand-pre first broke the story of the Happy Hooligans and the shootdown of Flight 93 during his interview on The Alex Jones (AJ) Show."

The Colonel confirmed that the man he spoke to who told him that he had shot down Flight 93 was Major Rick Gibney. Gibney fired two sidewinder missiles at the aircraft and destroyed it in mid flight at precisely 0958. He was awarded a medal from the Governor one year later for his heroic actions. As well as Decorated by Congress on 9/13/2001.

"...the aircraft, you see, had totally unconscious people on board. There were no hijackers. At 9:35, the Happy Hooligans, the Air Guard flying the F-16s were ordered to take that plane out. And they took it out from 9:35 to 10:00."

"There had been an adjustment to the controls, probably by an AWACs aircraft flying overhead, again, remote control. And it was on a course for either the Capitol or the White House."

AJ," ...we've got Cheney's stand down orders taking place." "Well, this is correct, but you see the Adj. General of the State of North Dakota gave the command to take it out. And, by God, they took it out."

AJ, "Imagine what Bush would have gotten if he would have had that plane fly into the Capitol? Imagine the police state we would be in right now."

Sources

Flight 93 Shootdown Pilot Identified

http://kysor.blogspot.com/2004_06_01_archive.html

More On The F-16 Happy Hooligans And Flt 93

http://www.rense.com/general54/happy.htm

Award for man who shot down Flight 93 on 9/11

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8497338527...

Prescott Bush allowed to get away with treason

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApBS0...

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

We were taken over officially on Dec, 23, 1913.

We haven't been the same since.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A coup d'État (pronounced /ku de'ta/), or simply coup, is the sudden overthrow of a government through unconstitutional means by a part of the state establishment — mostly replacing just the high-level figures.

So Bush felt like kicking his own butt eh?

That's crazy I once found videos on internet that teaches you how to get hot women.

Alex Jones now thinks Va shooter was brainwashed by our own gov to kill 32 people. And I think he also blame the gov for him losing hair and being slightly overweight.

My favorite is your source, THE INTERNET!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

All you anticonspiracy theory believers -think- ! Airplanes have two wings one on each side. Look at the photos of the Pentagon after it was hit. Where are the damaged areas where the wings would have impacted the building? The Pentagon was hit with a Cruise missile! Now tell me how Usama got hold of one of our Cruise missiles. The blades from the rotor of a Cruise missile were found in the wreckage, and only a round hole was found in the impact area of the Pentagon. THINK!

• 1 decade ago

Is that your method, then? Post stupid "questions" until people get tired of it, and other far more ignorant ones even follow you? Must be a fun job. How much do they pay you for manipulation of the public? Must not be a lot, because I see you people working around the clock. I'm so glad I actually went to college... I advise you to do the same when you grow up.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

That i don't know. Follow the below Web Search for more information! Pass the info on!

Source(s): Source Book: En Route To global Occupation by Gary Kah Web Search: freedom21.com alipac.com numbersusa.com Immigration'shumancost.com Us Department of Commerce on Illegal Immigration Time Almanac 2007 - See World/current events 10 Planks of Communism
  • TE
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Well darnit, all this time I believed that those who called their loved ones who were actually on the plane and allegedly witnessed the hijackers were telling the truth, and now I learn from you thay they were lying. I guess an eye witness, or victims in this case, could not possibly know as much as you.

• 1 decade ago

Humans naturally respond to events or situations which have had an emotional impact upon them by trying to make sense of those events, typically in spiritual, moral, political, or scientific terms.

Events which seem to resist such interpretation—for example, because they are, in fact, unexplainable—may provoke the inquirer to look harder for a meaning, until one is reached that is capable of offering the inquirer the required emotional satisfaction.

At other times, the unfolding of complex sequences of events such as political phenomena are explainable, but not in simple terms. Conspiracy theories are often preferred by individuals as a way to understand what is happening around them without having to grasp the complexities of history and political interaction.

• WJ
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

guy,

it was a bunch of terrorists wanting to wage Jihad against the US. George Bush was NOT behind it. Dick Cheney was NOT behind it. There was no conspiracy or coverup. Just some islamic terrorists.

• 1 decade ago

I guess I wonder how fools like you are smart enough to feed yourselves.

• 1 decade ago

Coup...weren't they the ones in power?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.