What do you think of this girls name?

Brigitte Tara

I first heard the name Brigitte in the movie Ginger Snaps. I love the character (I can relate to her) and I love the name! That spelling is the only spelling I like, so don't bother saying I should change it to Bridget or Bridgette. Tara is for my sister, who is also my best friend. She said that one day when she has a daughter, she will give her the middle name Cate after me. I live in Australia, so Tara is pronounced TAAH-RUH, not tear-ruh.

So can you please rate the name and comment it? Please rate Brigitte alone and with Tara.

And do you prefer Brigitte Tara or Brigitte Dawn? Please rate that too.

Thanks!!!

:)

If you want can you please rate my fave names:

http://www.babynames.com/Names/namelist_view.php?V...

oh, and i'm not having a baby, just collecting names

Best Answer

On a scale of 1-10,

Brigitte- 9 I like that name it's pretty and not that common

Tara-10 It's sweet that it's after your sister

Brigitte Tara-6 They don't sound that great together...

Dawn-10 That's a nice and angelic name

Brigitte Dawn-9 1/2 This sounds nice together, has more of a flow.

So.. I like Brigitte Dawn

Brigitte is cute! I like other spellings better, but if youre set on that one its adorable! Tara is gorgeous!! I love the names both alone and together! i give it 9/10 just for spelling reasons! adorable name

I LOVE the name Tara!! Brigitte is just okay, don't love or hate it. but definitely use Tara somewhere in the name!