Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 1 decade ago

headache/migrane ? lack of concentration ? after sex?

by means of a wet dream, masturbation, or anything else results in a lack of concentration. Basically, for 5 to 6 days it becomes extremely difficult to concentrate on anything, I simply cannot sustain a train of thought to think things through. I become extremly absent minded. This makes it difficult to read, hold conversations, follow lectures, take tests, remember things, and learn things. I feel extremly tired and jittery, both physically and mentally. I also become depressed during this time. Its like being totally burned out in the head; much like how people after an epileptic attack are. Also, I get strong headaches after masturbation. Allow me to repeat, these symptoms last 5 to 6 days! So its having a huge affect on my life. I've gone to a neurologist, but he doesn't seem to know whats wrong. He prescribed an ssri, but only because I mentioned I get depression after an orgasm.

If anyone has any idea of what I can do to fix this, or any information at all, please respond

sg

3 Answers

Relevance
  • AnnieB
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

this may sound like a bizarre question but do you tend to hold your breathe for long periods whilst aroused.

Your symptoms may be due to some temporary lack of oxygen to the brain which is causing some longer term affects as well as giving you headaches.

Also - your doctor should be checking your blood pressure as high blood pressure may be to blame and this of course will get higher when orgasming etc.

• 1 decade ago

Keep having those test run. There is an answer out there. Maynot even be from your sex life, your organim may be what brings it on but not it's purpose. Change Doctors. Second opinions are always good.

• Donna
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Do not have sex, abstain, become a celibate and u will regain your health and vitality.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.