Why some SEO companies charge $1000 and others $200?

(only for setup)

does price necessarily reflect quality of service?

any honest suggestion for search engine optimization?

Favorite Answer

I think you need to be very inquisitive when interviewing SEO companies. There are a lot of unprofessional companies that call themselves SEO agencies. I would say price does not always reflect quality of service, but you should definitely consider it. SEO is not a 2 hour process. It is an ongoing process which requires time and attention. At $200, how many hours of that person's time are you really getting? It may be that the person has a one man shop, and therefore can do things a bit cheaper. It may someone newer to the industry trying to build a portfolio and a client list, and therefore is willing to do it for cheaper. However, I would make sure you ask a lot of questions of the company charging $200. I am not saying you shouldn't ask the same questions of the company charging $1000. You absolutely should.

A good article to read through is this one, which talks about what to know before hiring an SEO. http://outspokenmedia.com/seo/hiring-an-seo-agency...

Outspoken Media is one of the most respected resources in SEO. I have no affiliation with them, but as an SEO professional myself, I trust what they have to say, and know that they stand up for legitimate SEO firms, and want to help businesses avoid the scam artists who prey on small businesses with bad SEO services.

Make sure you know what you are getting for your money. Are you getting Keyword research to ensure that you are going for the right keywords? Are you getting on-going Link Building strategies? This is essential. Are you getting On-Page recommendations for your site tags? These are a few essential pieces to any SEO campaign.

I hope this is helpful for you. There are a lot of legitimate SEO companies out there. It is worth your time to research and find the right one, and make sure you are comfortable with them. Good luck in your search.

It's a good question and something a lot of people don't understand. Higher priced SEO companies usually have all the appropriate tools with subscriptions to MOZ or Ahref or whenever else. A lot of these tools run $100 a month or more making SEO a costly venture. A lot of it also has to with content creation which also costs money. This could mean developing blog posts, infographics or video all of which can be expensive as well. Lastly to get some of the best links you need to pay for then whether it's directories, donations, or other sources. Some SEO pros also buy high authority domain names just for the purpose of getting links. If you have a bigger budget you have a huge advantage over companies that don't hence the high price tag.

It all depends on company. There are lots of seo companies which charges vary for client to client. It depends on company size and their services. There are some big companies also which provides essential seo services for small business at economical cost. I have taken essential seo services from Resultfirst fro my business and got very good experience. You can check their plan at their site.

my dear... seo companies show you more efficient and fast result but others have not experience and professional tools for seo... this is the major cause of difference between companies and others.... companies already have blogs and private site with heavy PA DA which back links considered heavy results... but others use shorts method which dont show the effective result

A lot of times yes, you DO get what you pay for. This isn't to say that you *need* the $1000 for the best results, but if you pay bottom of the barrel prices, you'll probably get bottom of the barrel results.

it is true that SEO is based on the working hours. so the charges will vary depend on the time.

http://www.o3mdm.com/