What Car Should I get?

looking at a 350z, honda s2000, mitsubishi evo 8, subaru wrx, toyota celica, mazda rx-8, acura rsx? or any ideas

Favorite Answer

I would always go for quality.

Here are the Auto Reliability GPAs (on the standard scale of 0.00 to 4.00) of each:

The Acura RSX: A 2010 Auto Reliability GPA of 3.44 over a 3-year Consumer Reports data history,

The Toyota Celica: A 2009 Auto Reliability GPA of 3.42 over a 6-year data history,

The Subaru Impreza WRX, STi: A 2009 Auto Reliability GPA of 3.00 over a 6-year data history,

The Honda S2000: A 2009 Auto Reliability GPA of 2.79 over a 8-year data history,

The Nissan 350Z: A 2009 Auto Reliability GPA of 2.61 over a 5-year data history,

The Subaru Impreza WRX: A 2010 Auto Reliability GPA of 2.31 over a 6-year data history,

The Mazda RX-8: A 2010 Auto Reliability GPA of 0.00 over a 2-year data history.

There is no Auto Reliability GPA for the Mitsubishi Evo 8; however, the overall 2010 Auto Reliability GPA for the Mitsubishi line is 2.73.

So, I would limit my choices to the RSX and the Celica, and would choose the Celica, as it has an excellent longer term reliability.

Also, there are two Celicas among the Top 25 of AutoOnInfo.net's High Mileage Roster, a 1983 Celica ST with 571,913 on 2006-09-23 and a 1978 Celica GT with 553,264 on 2003-01-23.

Depends on what your needs are from the car ie boot space, number of seats.

I would personally buy the 350Z.

• aub

so a procedures as i understand, whoever "hits" has the criminal accountability or is "at fault". In different words, coverage companies and regulation enforcements attitude is, "in case you're following all of the regulations of the line and secure practices, there isn't any reason to hit something." Now, if there replaced into ice on the line, that could atleast make issues lean extra on your choose, yet i think of you're able to be able to desire to have a image taken that day of the stretch of street you slid on. that's why they say you're able to be able to desire to continually have atleast a disposable digicam on your vehicle to take a image of an twist of destiny and twist of destiny scene on the day of the twist of destiny, alongside with a cellular telephone, your coverage advice, driving force's license and registration. optimistically you have vehicle coverage which could pay even in spite of if it is your fault, or if not, an outstanding form of friends and family individuals that might assist you to in this time of disaster. there's an outstanding form of different aspects to contemplate: replaced into the two of the drivers applying whilst impaired, or in a hurry, did the two leave the scene of the twist of destiny in the past regulation enforecement arrived, what style of autos have been in touch, did the two have vehicle coverage-dl license-registration-and so on... So optimistically, perchance there is different aspects that are on your choose right here. In the two case, it somewhat is a be-careful call to continually force competently and defensively and shop as lots area between you and different shifting autos or products as a probability, have a seat belt on, and have no distractions like listening to the radio, eating, eating, speaking on a cellular telephone, and so on... i understand all this because of the fact i've got been applying for years now, and have purely been in some injuries. In each twist of destiny different than one, somebody hit me and for some reason none of them even had a driving force's license!!!! interior the twist of destiny the place I hit somebody, I rear ended somebody, basically such as you probably did. So considering I "hit", it replaced into my fault, even however the vehicle in front of me stopped short and actually quickly, not giving me any time to end. the only factor that saved me replaced into that the vehicle I hit left the scene of the twist of destiny, and, from what I understand, it replaced into some form of coverage rip-off on the area of the different driving force.

nissan 350 z

• pi

Assuming you like sporty cars, try the Dodge Challenger or Charger. they are both very good. Trust me. Test drive one if you don't believe me.

s2000 man my friend has one there pretty quick and sick looking

Mad Vtech