Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

WOMEN!!! What do you expect from me?

What if I told you I´m a hard working man??? What if I told you I´d allways protect you??? What if I told you I´d give you all my love even after death sever us??? What if I told you I´d never look at any other woman neither in your precense, nor your absence??? What if I told you I´d never need for "the last day of my life" to let you know HOU MUCH I LOVE YOU???!!! What if I told you I do NOT care about sex to simply feel your affection???

---

---

More to the point...

What if I told you that wasn´t enough for the one who used to be my girlfiend...

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i think u r very cute XD

not creepy =S

u remind me of sum1 out of a japaniese band ummm wat thy calld =S

but hes cutee (=

also more to the point i wud kick the hell out of the girl loll

im jut jokin ;)

she obviously isnt worth your attention .

girls like mean guys it makes them more keener ;)

xxxx

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Had my abusive ex boyfriend described our relationship, he would've sounded something like you. What you describe is only your side of the story. Your former girlfriend may not have seen your displays of affection as so, and your character flaws instead as very divisive factors in the relationship.

If all you describe was true, you are not personally my kind of guy and you sound like somewhat of a pushover, but you genuinely mean well, and many ladies would be very happy to start a relationship with you.

Life goes on. It really does.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

By what you said, you seem like a really sweet person. Sometimes you just have to get over people. Things don't always work out like we want to, and it feels horrible, but we have to accept it. By the way, you aren't ugly. That's awful to say something about someone like that, like some of the other people did.. Insulting someone over the internet. They're real cool. Lol. Your hair looks neat. It's got an anime-like thing goin on there. xD Anyway, I really hope things work out for you. I'm sorry I couldn't help more.

• Laura
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Clearly you are furious and hurt. I cannot say I blame you for feeling that way.

You are assuming that saying these things should have been enough to keep your gf with you, but sometimes the feelings just aren't right for one of the people in a relationship. I have had my heart broken into a million pieces and dissected everything that happened in the relationship only to come up angry, hurt, and frustrated. In retrospect, I realize that the break up happened because we were no longer a good couple. It hurt to realize that, but it was also a relief.

I hope you can find relief soon too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You can say it all you wont but a women has to feel what you're saying cause shes probably heard it all before in her life time. Maybe too she may not have the same feelings you do. You'll have to decide which one it is.

• 1 decade ago

Lot of What Ifs in there.

If it wasn't enough for the one who used to be your girlfriend then find someone who it will be enough for.

Take care and good luck.

PS: Don't listen to the ones that so you need to change your look just because of your pic. Whoever accepts what you have to give them is going to accept you for you.

Source(s): Visitor from the R&S Category
  • 1 decade ago

im a guy but felt like answering ur question. u look like a a creeper in ur picture.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You were just not that right girl for her!!

• You sound like an uptight wanker.

Poor girl

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

All those things are very nice, but your pic makes you look EXTREMELY CREEPY.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.