Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

yeast infection?

i have a yeast infection and i cant afford the meds for it right now. im totally broke. i was wondering if it will go away by itself? or if theres any home remedies that will help it or make it go away because i have a rash because of it now and i want that gone too. help!!!!

thx

Favorite Answer

Try applying natural yogurt-that helps.

Sadly I get them a lot too. Not only are meds expensive why put all that chemical in your body when there is no need. Here are some great home remedy.

1. Garlic is an enemy of yeast. I often take the odorless garlic capsules. You can also use these as vaginal (just as you would a OB tampon) they melt so you don't have to worry about getting anything off. When I have an infection I take 2 pills and use one vaginally.

2. Acidophilus is wonderful, again two orally and one vaginally.

3.AZO yeast pills can be bought at the drug store for about $6 and work well. Take 3 a day when you have an infection.

4. Plain yogurt as others have said on a tampon.

5. Applecider vinegar is AWESOME. You can drink some diluted with water (taste horrible but works WONDERS). You can also apply to the area though DILUTE is or you will be BURNING. Also it seems as though if you get the ACV with "Mother" in it it does not burn when applied though take it slow as you may be different then me. Put a little in your bath tub as well and soak (it will make you feel great!)

Finally if all else fails, the yeast should die off with your menstural cycle changes due to the PH changing. Though not treating may allow for the yeast to come back.

Absolute best of luck a yeast infection is a NIGHTMARE!

Hello, I'm on the second week and seeing definite improvement on my yeast infection symptoms:

https://bitly.im/aMHKT

Note that: If the yeast infection doesn't respond to over the counter treatment, prescription medication will likely be necessary. Similarly, if the symptoms return after two months of being treated, you should contact the doctor for professional treatment rather than resorting again to home treatment.

https://bitly.im/aMHKT

If this is the first time you have experienced a yeast infection, you should schedule an appointment to have the condition treated by a doctor instead of resorting to home treatment

Unique Yeast Infection System : http://YeastCured.com/

Actually, I have re-occurring yeast infections and a few months ago I was informed by a GNC associate that Aloe is the natural enemy of yeast.

I spent $7 on Aloe juice, and it can be drank with your favorite juice. I also used this juice on a towel and applied it to the affected area for relief. You can use the open leaf of an aloe plant for the same application. Wash frequently and re-apply the aloe in whatever form that you choose. Since I learned about the aloe I have used it and it really does work!

Source(s): GNC Sales Associate

Dip a tampon in natural yoghurt and change it often and also water down a little tea tree oil apply to a pantyliner and wear that, you could also just apply a couple of drops to your bath water. Also make sure ALL your underwear is cotton it helps the skin breath a lot easier. Even though you wash your clothes this does not kill off the spores get every pair of knickers and jeans etc that you normally wear and go over the crotch area with a very hot iron, this will kill off anything thats been left behind. Cut down on eating anything sugary as this also irritates yeast infections and cut down on things that contains yeast aswell. If it goes untreated to long you could end up with Candida which is a SOB to shift so please do everything on here to help the problem.

Source(s): I suffered this soooooooooooooo badly in both pregnancies but i can assure you the home remedies above work.
  • Rose

I have heard about the yogurt stuff, but don't know from personal experience.

My doc said to drink lots of water, also CRANBERRY juice. She also said to make a salt solution with a little vinegar (plain white vinegar, not salad or red wine or anything fancy) in it and use that to bathe the area - it is soothing and the acid medium stops the yeast from thriving.

In fact, in future, as soon as you feel the slightest discomfort/itchiness - start washing with the vinegar solution and that could help it not to get bad.

Hope this helps.

i used to get yeast infections every month now i have the depo birth control injection and my periods have stopped and i no longer get infections!

Eliminate Yeast Infection Fast : http://YeastCured.uzaev.com/?ClkU

• tra

dip a tampon in some natural yoghurt and change every 2 hours, it should be gone in two days and it cools the itch