4 Minutes "controversy"?

Because I went on Wikipedia, and I found sort of a debate there (I'm not involved with it) about Timbaland being featured as an artist. Now, from what I can gather, they don't want him featured because he's not on the COVER ART! However, lots of sites and even iTunes gives credit to him. I'm not... show more Because I went on Wikipedia, and I found sort of a debate there (I'm not involved with it) about Timbaland being featured as an artist. Now, from what I can gather, they don't want him featured because he's not on the COVER ART! However, lots of sites and even iTunes gives credit to him. I'm not trying to cause trouble, but I thought that maybe it would be interesting to start another debate. So, what is you opinion? Is Timbaland a featured artist? And should he included in the credits as featuring?

Once again, I'm not involved in the debate over there.
Update: Then if you have a Wikipedia account, you should go down there and enter the discussion. I want this to be done and over with. Here is the link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:4_Minu...
1 answer 1