Roommates like to play "hide the poo" game, now its gone to far. What should i do?

So my flat mates and I have been playing "hide the poo" for some time now. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the game, the point is to take a **** in an unusual spot in a house and see how long it takes for it to be discovered. There have been closet shits, under bed shits, shits behind the couch,... show more So my flat mates and I have been playing "hide the poo" for some time now. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the game, the point is to take a **** in an unusual spot in a house and see how long it takes for it to be discovered. There have been closet shits, under bed shits, shits behind the couch, shits all over the place. However, the greatest **** of all was just discovered.

Over two weeks ago one of my flat mates told us he planted a ****. We spent the day checking our rooms, around the living quarters, in closets to no avail. Days passed and we lost interest, knowing it would turn up eventually. Finally this morning, one of my other flat mates found it while making toast. He was pulling the knife through his personal tub of margarine when he noticed a small brown streak. He scooped around the sploch, and there, in the bottom of the tub, was a greasy, brown turd. Our flat mate had scooped out his tub of margarine, taken a **** inside, and placed the margarine back on top. Our other flat mate had been eating out of this very tub for the last 2 weeks, unaware of it's human-fecal centre. Needless to say, my ****-eating flat mate was none too pleased.

The house poo before was just childs play. This new attack has sparked what is to be an all out literal shitstorm. Give me some **** related ammunition.