friskygimp asked in TravelCanadaNiagara Falls · 1 decade ago

what is a great hotel near niagara falls ?

I would love to stay on the Canada side and have a great view of the falls during my stay.

Any suggestions that aren't too pricey?

Thanks!!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You can try http://www.hotelbooklet.com which compares more than 30 popular hotel reservations sites and shows the cheapest rates in Niagara Falls. Sort the results by "User Rating" to find out which hotel is the best.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i would reccomend the embassy suites hotel. it isnt to pricey if you stay during a weeknight. it is very close to the falls and you will have an awsome view. all the rooms there are suites and each night you will recieve 2 free drinks plus omplimentery breakfast in the morning along with free valet parking. most other hotels you will have to pay for these extras. another hotel i would reccomend would have to be the hilton fallsivew that is also very nice. but embassy suites is still better :)

Source(s): stayed in both hotels
  • 1 decade ago

The top five hotels are listed if you follow the link below, and my suggestion is The Oakes, with the Fallsview room. I had great experience with them, and awesome prices for Fallsview suite. If you are going off season, you can find some great deals, and without any upgrade they will offer you an amazing accommodation.

http://www.niagara-falls-tourist-guide.com/niagara...

• 1 decade ago

Clifton hill in the off season very close to it all walking to go anyplace and then anywhere around that area you will see so many of them and prices are good.juat reserve if u can for safety during busy time gltall of u/

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

sorry to be the barrer of undesirable information yet you will desire to be a minimum of 18 to examine right into a lodge each so often even older. yet to respond to your question the shearaton is infront of the backyard additionally the brock

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Wow, thank you! just what I was looking for. I tried looking for the answers on the internet but I couldn't find them.

• 4 years ago

Have never thought about it that way

• chana
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

thx for the answers, greatly appreciated.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.