Where do i place the apostraphe in this sentence?

I'm writing a report as a summer school project and I'm having trouble with the apostraphe in my sentence. The sentence is: The title, The Naming, signifies the main protagonist, Maerad, journey to discovering her true identity and her destiny to save Edil-Amarandh. Where do I place the apostraphe to show that... show more I'm writing a report as a summer school project and I'm having trouble with the apostraphe in my sentence. The sentence is:
The title, The Naming, signifies the main protagonist, Maerad, journey to discovering her true identity and her destiny to save Edil-Amarandh.

Where do I place the apostraphe to show that the journey belongs to the main protagonist (Maerad)? Do I place it after Maerad or after the main protagonist.

Example:
The title, The Naming, signifies the main protagonist’s, Maerad, journey to discovering her true identity and her destiny to save Edil-Amarandh.

or

Example:
The title, The Naming, signifies the main protagonist, Maerad's, journey to discovering her true identity and her destiny to save Edil-Amarandh.

Or should I put parenthesees around Maerad and put the apostraphe after the main protagonist?

Example:
The title, The Naming, signifies the main protagonist’s, (Maerad) journey to discovering her true identity and her destiny to save Edil-Amarandh.

Please help! Thank you.