Help me with love crisis?

So, I know these 2 girls. I have feelings for both, but my heart doesnt know who to go with! Let's do a Pros and Cons list.

Girl #1

Met her last year (my first year in high school) during a 2 on 2 basketball game. Teamed with her and won in the end. She stared at me occasionally on the bus and I did the same. She told me to make her a sandwich for this school year because I owed her a favor for ditching a basketball game with her by accident.

Pros:

*She loves basketball

*She's real nice and easy to get along with

*She has a great personality

*She's 16-17

*She's smart

*She lives in my neighborhood

*She loves Maroon 5

*She's cute

Cons:

*Havent talked to her since May 30th (Will see her Aug.27)

*Idk her feelings towards me

Girl #2

She works as an orthodontist, usually does my braces, now retainers. We talk and joke around a lot. She is young and well, hot, lol. We get along really well.

Pros:

*She's hot

*She has a nice sense of humor

*She is a nice person

*She has a great personality

*I see her frequently (next date I see her is Jun.29)

Cons:

*She's 19-21

*There can be times where she wont talk to me, even when she sees me, lol

-Girl #2 have showed signs before. An example, on my most recent visit to the orthodontist, I received my retainers from her and she told me to put them on special occasions, "you know, when you take your girlfriend out on a date", her own words. It surprised me because she brought up "girlfriend" when I dont have one yet.

-I asked God the night before, to reveal to me who is the one that I will love, in my dream that night and ironically enough Girl #2 appeared in my dreams last night! Her dad, looked at me and said "you're alright to marry her" O_O

-I plan on getting closer with Girl #1 this school year, starting with her sandwich!

~Thanks for reading, no negative comments, tell me what you think and who I should go with! Help!

@Teddy Yes, I'm a sophomore and a friend has told me that she is just playing games.

@Mr.357 Wtf?

Another thing I forgot to mention, Girl #2 have asked for my age, if that matters.

Girl number 1. It sounds like you are a sophomore and girl number 2 would be illegal and she is a flirt she probably just wants to get a reaction out of you and play games. Girl number 1 obviously likes you because she was flirting with the sandwich thing.

Source(s): I'm a girl

Girl number 1 sounds better for an actual relationship but 2 sounds better for a summer fling (don't mean a thing) number 1 sounds more genuinely interested in you

Very well first off i didnt learn your final query however im shy so i do know where you are comeing from and i you ever get a buddy to ask any person its now not the identical i imply if i liked a girl and her pal asked me id see that she has a lil less esteem although shyness is a component persons are simplest shy reason they're scarred that the one they could ask will reject or dislike them so if you need my opinion dont ask like love clever but ask him to hang out wit you trace around next ask him on a genuine date and spot the place it goes "signed in pleasant hopes Ryan Kraft"

• Shawn

Take girl number 1. But you seem to have more chances with girl 2 since you see eachother pretty often

i think girl #1 would be better for you if girl number #2 doesn't bother to talk to you sometimes im sorry but she doesn't sound that interested in you (that's what i do when im not interested in a guy) i hope this helped but if you don't think this is right get to know these girls a little bit more and go with what your heart tells you :)

Go for the girl who has the best personality that fits you, and the one you have the most in common with.

Source(s): I'm not a ladies man, and have never had a ladie, but if I did and had to choose someone, it would be the best person that fit my personality. Good luck man.

well you probably like these girls in very different ways but i guess what you have to decide after youve gotten to know them both is who do you think you could really enjoy being with. sure one might be really pretty but thatl get old really quick if shes just not as mentaly stimulating as she is visually. btw if your not 18 but over sixteen make sure your parent consent to you dating her so she doesnt get in trouble...best of luck to ya.

I would go with number one, but keep in touch with number two, just in case if number one doesnt work out like you have expected

id say try for #1 but still keep in contact with #2. # 1 seems like she likes you and you should atleast get close with her. #2 seems likes she likes flirting with you and she seems kinda old so just leave it at that.

Source(s): personal expierience

girl 1 sounds more interested in you than girl 2. Thanks for answering my question by the way and any more ideas for a topic we could discuss he dresses army style and always wears a fedora hat and i normally dress casual three quarter jeans and short sleeved top.