Atheists now atheism is in decline what will you do?

Look here:

http://questionevolution.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/ev...

What are you going to do now?

49 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't mind this yahoo (no pun intended). His name is Ken DeMeyer and from Buffalo,NY. He's a senior admin at Conservapedia and his whole schtick is trolling and baiting non-Christians that "atheism is on the decline."

Source(s): I'm watching you, Ken doll. http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Conservapedia:Sysops/...
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Blog post that links to a blog post that talks about a "report" done by a missionary group isn't very good sourcing.

Even if there was, by some act of your god, a complete loss of atheism that wouldn't effect how I think. If I was the last atheist on the planet I would still hold to my beliefs.

Source(s): I'm me
  • 3 years ago

No so curious that Conservapedia contradicts different, extra plausible assets. Now, for those who appear on the polls approximately christianity, there may be intent for occasion. Of the ones elderly 18 - 24, LESS THAN ONE PERCENT have a Biblical worldview. The finish is in sight!!! I listen that there's a developing motion of de-baptism ceremonies. People have their heads publicly blow-dried with a hair drier. They additionally get de-baptism certificate to ship to the baptising church with requests to be eliminated from the baptismal rolls.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I couldn't give less of a damn.

The world is probably going to be blown to Hell anyway when the muslims finally get nukes and the christians and muslims declare some damn foolish religious war. Good riddance I say. Maybe the remnants of humanity will be more intelligent for it...or maybe they'll repeat the same mistakes. I don't really care. Not my problem.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Laugh it off if you like, but the 15 Questions Evolution Can't Answer are dynamite!

I asked my high school biology teacher about them in class and, to give him credit, he did not brush me off. Instead, he arranged an after school debate so we could hear both sides of evolution / creation controversy. Luckily, I had the Question Evolution material downloaded and could brush up before the event.

It was great! Lots of ideas bouncing backwards and forwards until he finally admitted that Evolution cannot answer the fifteen questions, let alone the tthree simple fundamental questions that underpin it all - who made us, how and why.

If I were you, atheists, I'd stop messing about and use the Question Evolution site to guide you to scientific and spiritual truth.

• 8 years ago

If you read it on an Internet blog, it must be true. Though any idiot could tell you that as more information becomes readiy available with just a click of a mouse, superstition is in grave danger of being marginalized to the realm of ooga booga woo woo worshipers in outer bumfuck, Mongolia. Just sayin.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yes, because I'm going to take a blog that's extremely biased against atheists seriously. Even if atheism were in decline, so what? That doesn't effect my views at all. Even if I were the only atheist left in the entire US, I'd still be an atheist.

• As a Christian, it is clear that the pseudo-Christianity of homophobia is pushing ever more people away from God. To say atheism is in decline is wishful thinking and simply another excuse to continue wallowing in the sin of homophobia.

• 8 years ago

-Polls show that the ranks of atheists are growing. The American Religious Identification Survey, a major study released last month, found that those who claimed “no religion” were the only demographic group that grew in all 50 states in the last 18 years.

Nationally, the “nones” in the population nearly doubled, to 15 percent in 2008 from 8 percent in 1990. In South Carolina, they more than tripled, to 10 percent from 3 percent.-

Thank you for showing that you are just another Liar For Jeezus, which adds to the mounds of evidence that religion = BAD morals.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

The truth is, your cultist beliefs are in decline. the fact that we are allowed to believe what we want and express ourselves without any cultist beliefs legally is proof of that. I do not know where you live, but roughly 1/3 of canada is athiest. that is more non-believers than any single cultist group of god believers in canada. Although cultists are still the majority as a whole, we are slowly winning.

• 8 years ago

Atheism is in decline?

THE WORLD IS GETTING DUMBER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

And publicly affordable space travel, and at least one newly discovered habitable planet, is still centuries away...

I guess I will have to suffer with the growing ignorance of humanity until I die.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.