Quicken Loans is moving to downtown Detroit. Do you agree...?

Do you agree Detroit is on the road to revival?

Also, between the two available locations -

a) The old Hudson's site
b) The Statler site in Grand Circus Park - near The Detroit Opera House

Which do you feel would be best?
Update: Hey everybody! There has been some concern about the validity of this question and our profile. I really do work at Quicken Loans and Quicken Loans is an official knowledge partner with Y! Answers. I intend to share this information with the people who are making decisions about the move downtown. No, this is... show more Hey everybody! There has been some concern about the validity of this question and our profile. I really do work at Quicken Loans and Quicken Loans is an official knowledge partner with Y! Answers.

I intend to share this information with the people who are making decisions about the move downtown. No, this is not an official poll, but it's not a publicity stunt either. I answer real estate & mortgage questions daily on Y! Answers and thought this a great forum to get some opinions from Detroiters who love their city.

Keep answering - we really appreciate the input. I will make sure that your answers are considered by those who will make the ultimate location decision.

Thanks!
Home Loan Guru