I met this guy recently. Does he like me?

We met on Friday and I'm a junior and he is a sophomore. I went to his game after school with my best friend because some of our guy friends were on the team. After the game we had to walk to the train and we kinda walked ahead of everyone just talking. And then when we got to the train I offered to go with him... show more We met on Friday and I'm a junior and he is a sophomore. I went to his game after school with my best friend because some of our guy friends were on the team. After the game we had to walk to the train and we kinda walked ahead of everyone just talking. And then when we got to the train I offered to go with him all the way downtown even though we were in midtown. And he agreed, so we were on the train for about and hour and a half just talking about everything. And then he offered to go uptown with me but I told him I'll just do downtown with him. And once we got there he said he'd ride up with me for a little bit. And we rode up for like 8 stops and then he hugged me and got off.

Note-
He let me look at his phone but didn't ask for my number (he kinda pushed me to look at his phone)
I told him that I don't date and he bet me that I would change my mind within 6 months. (Loser bakes the winner brownies)
He actually listened to what I was saying lol.