What is your relationship Deal Breaker?

What is the one thing in a relationship that you cannot stand (aka. your Deal Breaker)?

Some people say bad sex, psychotic moms, bad hygiene..

but what is it for you?

Being unfaithful is a Deal Breaker for me!

Favorite Answer

WoW I have so many i could say,but ya know what! My hubby has done them all...and i am still with him (fool that i am) i guess mine would have to be DEATH!!! lol

• Erika

nicely a relationship is quite distinctive that a marriage. I even have many relationship deal breakers which includes: cheating Abuse Possessive/controlling no longer getting alongside with my family contributors dependancy Disrespect Unmotivated Uneducated Smoking poor hygiene loss of morals undesirable humorousness no longer passionate does not have a vehicle (you like one around right here) something greater effective than minor site visitors violations. no longer Christian Racist Sexist Homophobic Has poor manners does not desire little ones does not like animals does not want to adventure new issues no longer well being conscious Tattoos Piercings no longer alluring loss of hassle-unfastened sense loss of hassle-unfastened wisdom poor fabric dresser Cusses plenty Debt poor administration of funds i think of you get the factor by ability of now, there are multiple deal breakers. nicely if a guy makes it previous all of this (merely one has) I marry him (I did). Now there are merely 2 deal breakers Infidelity Abuse

• Jayne

Smoking, big ego, disrespectful, unable to engage in a decent conversation, not athletic, and the most powerful deal breaker is unfaithfulness. I don't date cheaters!!!

I have several for me. Here is an immediate list of my deal breakers:

1) She is moody, depressed, and always unhappy.

2) She smokes or drinks too much.

3) She abuses any kind of drugs.

4) She jokes about abusing drugs.

5) She moves too fast (ie pressure for relationships, meeting her family, etc.)

6) She is negative and closed minded.

Unfaithful is a deal breaker.....but also someone who does not care or show there love.

I'm with you. Cheating is out of the question. Even one time is too much and i'm gone.

Not good in bed, she falls out!

Cheaters

Liars

No respect

Not included in her circle of friends.

• Lotus

Cheating, lying.

inability to have an open mind. sadly, that is a rare character trait.

Source(s): ladies from cali, n.y. boston, philly-let's chat!

smoking