Jehovah Witnesses : can you explain John 20: 24-25?

JW do not believe our Lord Jesus Christ died on a Cross , They believe he was hung on a post or something similar to than , with his hands upwards . The watchtower several times has shown Jesus hung with ONE nail hammered in between both his hands . However Thomas says some thing i find to contradict the... show more JW do not believe our Lord Jesus Christ died on a Cross , They believe he was hung on a post or something similar to than , with his hands upwards . The watchtower several times has shown Jesus hung with ONE nail hammered in between both his hands . However Thomas says some thing i find to contradict the watchtower on John 20 : 24-25 and this is straight from the NWT version witch is the JW bible . it reads 24 But Thomas, one of the twelve, who was called The Twin, was not with them when Jesus came. 25 Consequently the other disciples would say to him: “We have seen the Lord!” But he said to them: “Unless I see in his hands the print of the nails and stick my finger into the print of the nails and stick my hand into his side, I will certainly not believe.” notice thomas is referring to Nails , witch means 2 or more , again JW , explain why the WT only shows Jesus with ONE nail ?
20 answers 20