Is he waiting for my response?

I went out on a first date with a guy that I recently became friends with. He definitely showed all the signs of interest during the entire date, which he extended from coffee to dinner and a walk.

The day after the date he texted me that he had a great time. I texted him that I enjoyed it too, and said thank you. He hasn't really replied/contacted me after. It's been a couple of days.

Do I need to say anymore to show I'm interested? I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do.

We are both 17, if that helps.

Favorite Answer

If he texted you the day after, it probably means that he is interested in you. You could text him and say something like, "we should go out for coffee again sometime, that was fun." If you don't want too, he may just be busy, But text him! Or call him, what could be the harm right?

Source(s): life.

Well, maybe you should suggest another date. Guys usually make the first move, and after that, they just sit back and watch (not all guys but most guys) :) So, take initiative :) Maybe go have some dinner with a couple of your friends, if you really like him, and then do some flirty things during the date, such as playing footsie, or having him come over to your place :)

good luck!:) answer mine?