Vision of a black 'void' above my bed. Not a cloud but a large black area?

I had a vision of a large black not round shape above my bed.

It was almost in the shape of a cloud but it was not fuzzy. It was just like black air, or a void.

What does this mean?

If you do not believe in dreams or visions and are just here to tell me I am ill go away.

Best Answer

whoa. things like this are so interesting!

God sending u a message (or the devil)

ghost

i sometimes look at something and then turn my head quickly and something will appear thats not really there but then goes away quickly.

It sounds like some sort of an energy vortex to me.

While each one of us has his/her own frequency range, our frequencies ARE in constant flux and DO tend to drift up and down the scale - sometimes drifting outside our usual bandwidth. It sounds like your frequency drifted far enough afield to allow you to perceive an energy vortex of some sort that an embodied human generally would not be able to see.

It may always be there in that same spot or it may be relative to the ambient energy fields and flows.

If you can ger hold of a magnetometer, and could measure the spot where you saw it, you would probably find that the magnetic field is stronger in that spot than in the surrounding areas.

Source(s): spiritual study and speculation

how do you feel/felt when it was happening?

Possibility 1

Some supernatural force/being/dimension manifesting itself

Poss 2

an unfriendly force wanting to connect with you

Poss 3

what have you been up to recently? Really,...

any unusual thing u have done/been involved in recently?

Poss 4 ?

• apples

what was before this and what was after this.. how did you feel during this... there are alot of questions here you did not address.

symbolically black has alot of different meaning..

and a void could just mean you feel like your missing something or your avoiding something yourself...

your self consious talks to you on different levels... and sometimes dreams are just that dreams sometime we are trying to tell/ give ourselves certain things we need to pay attention to... you need to be a little more specific if you want a clear interpretation

Oh I was going to say you could be getting a migraine. My mom gets these headaches, and she sees these oras. But a vision? I'm not really sure.

Ocular migraine? I have had them. No pain, but a "void" in my vision.

"peace" i have had similiar incidents. it was revealing the agenda of the anti-christ as a "black cloud" that covers the whole earth,this agenda includes destruction of the family"..peace"

Tony S hit it right on the nose.

Hi maybe try this question in the 'dream interpretation' category and some nice and knowledgeable YA person may be able to explain it...

I wish I could help, but I just don't know.

Good luck and happy dreams

=)