Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Reviews for FreeVegasClubPasses.com?

I'm going to Vegas and found this website, and was wondering if anyone has used them or know someone who has, and if the passes were good.

If you don't, do you have any recommendations on getting into the clubs with no lines? Should I contact a promoter, or make RSVPs? Any hints would be great, this is my first time in Vegas since I turned 21!!

Favorite Answer

Yes but ask them for guest list. Guestlist will get you past the line and in for free. The site doesn't charge for the service.

They were very helpful, and and put us on guestlist to big clubs 3 nights in a row.

I liked LAX, Blush and Voodoo.

Hint: Ask where you can get free drinks! =)