Skidoo
Skidoo asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

How long before the conspiracy theorists go to work on Michael Jackson's death?

Will it be that he's not really dead, or will it be that he was really killed by the lizard people?

Your thoughts?

Favorite Answer

Stranger things have happened than the idea of him faking his death to cash in on 02 ticket sales and avoid being sued...

However, realistically, I personally think he accidentally overdosed due to his known long-term drug abuse (legal or not) leading to cardiac arrest.

Come on, too many people have been around him - paramedics, doctors, hospital staff etc. They couldn't get them all to lie about his death. Then there will be the coroner. No. He's gone.

You are an enabler!

So very sad. I like Mike, he was a artist in so many ways.R.I.P. MJ

I read a poem about Michael Jackson written that day called Michael Jackson by Walton S. Tissot. Walton is an amazing poet; he also wrote something about Farah Fawcett. You can find by googling Walton .S. Tissot

Or;

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/363895/walto...

Source(s): The Home Planter's Guide to Astro- Turf.

There already is people suggesting its faked. This always happens. It'll go down in history like Elvis not really being dead.

Unless people see an open casket on some TV funeral ~ there'll be the non believers.

He confirmed it in the process the election. Hawaii has shown it, however the state does no longer evaluate start certificates public data and could only launch the rfile to kinfolk.

Aye - Jacko has faked his death and has moved to Brazil to live on the profits of the O2 gigs and to avoid being sued.

Apparently!

Soon as the autopsy results are out there'll be something. If it's a simple heart attack, people will say drugs/suicide etc. If it's drugs people will claim someone else had a hand in it. etc

• Faith

They've already begun Skidoo...something about the upcoming concert...i wish they would just remember Michael Jackson for the powerhouse of talent that he was...

: (

• I was asking myself the same question. I do think his death was very unexpected. I thought he was healthy and fit.

there was suspicion that some of his public appearances of late were staged by 'look-a-likes', so that is adequate ammunition for conspiracy theorists to be convinced he is in hiding.

i liked his music. but great, now there's not going to be any decent news coverage for the next 24-48 hours.