How do I tell my grandma I dont want to wrestle her again? (Follow up question)?

Hey what's up guys its just Mike again. I decided to make another account because I wanted to dedicate my other one strictly to my gaming interests. But a few days ago I asked a question regarding my 68 year old grandma whos a real health nut and loves to workout, and she wanted me to wrestle her at the gym.... show more Hey what's up guys its just Mike again. I decided to make another account because I wanted to dedicate my other one strictly to my gaming interests. But a few days ago I asked a question regarding my 68 year old grandma whos a real health nut and loves to workout, and she wanted me to wrestle her at the gym. Here's my previous question, so you can respond to this one. Read this first, so you know whats going on.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…

Well -- I did follow through with wrestling her and the experienced SUCKED and I don't want to do it again. Basically, we went to the gym together, we wrestled and I got both grossed out and hurt >_<. I actually did let her wrestle in her one piece swimsuit. I didnt want to say anything about it because I didnt want to make her upset.

But here's what happened -- we got changed and met each other on the mat. We decided to start from our knees, and honestly I was nervous about hurting her so I thought I'd just act like I was trying to wrestle as opposed to really trying to tap her. But unfortunately, she was full blown trying to wrestle which caught me off guard. Cause right when we started she just lunged at me and wrapped her legs around my waist and squeezed and she also had me in a bearhug at the same time which felt disgusting and just only hurt like hell. Afterthat she transitioned into an armbar hold, you know where your opponent pushes your arm up with their hips giving the sensation that it'll break if you dont tap That i also hated. Plus I got a little pissy with her teasing me, "geese cmon are you even trying to wrestle?" That just made me angry.

Moreover it didnt make it better with people gathering around and shouting stupid comments which just embarassed the hell out of me. Saying S*** like, "oh gosh dude, dont tell me you cant wrestle out of that!" and "cmon kid, how old are you!" Yeah -- it was just horrible and I dont wish to do this again. But I still wanna keep my grandma's respect. So how do you suppose I go about telling her I don't want to wrestle her again??