Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

What should we nme our puppy?

We have gotten a new puppy and don't know what to name it. It is a black cockapoo with white paws. He is 5 weeks now and we still have to wait 3 more weeks to get him!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Okay, im getting the impression that the puppy is a boy so lets have a go...

Smudge

Cazz

Alfie

Henry

Benson

Loui

Crinkle

Pumpkin

Sprite

Popcorn

Ace

Beau

Felix

Romeo

Fortune

Teddy

Sparky

Wonky

Jacko

Ollie

Prince

Skippy

Benji

Shadow

Buzz

Charlie

Mason

Bobby

Pristy

Ash

Rusty

Bandit

Buster

Doogal

Luke

Simba

Badger

Meeko

Kenzo

Spirit

Polo

Rolex

Brandy

Guiness

Bomber

Magnum

Mocha

Pepsi

Scotch

Tonic

Missile

Bingo

Buttons

Gizmo

Cyber

Grommit

Hooch

Jimbo

Aslan

Marble

TJ

Aussi

Dustin

You must like one of them!!!!

Leigh

X

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

We have an 8mth old Cockapoo named Pepper. It is short for Private First Class Pepper (He was supposed to be a full bred Cocker Spaniel--he didn't quite make it on the full bred part). The white paws makes me want to say "Socks". Pepper was named after my husbands late German Shepherd: Sgt Major Pepper, but I said he was too little to be a Sgt Major, so he would have to be a Pvt First Class...LOL

I am hoping that you have a good Breeder for your cockapoo. Pepper had a bad breeder and now is a very sick puppy. His vet bills are so much...we have spent over a $1000.00 since March. Not only did she lie about the fact that he was a full bred cocker spaniel, he was so poorly bred that he has no immune system. He can't fight off the normal things that all dogs have on their skin and in their bodies. He is very sick, and I don't want to see anyone go through what we are dealing with right now.

Good luck with your puppy!! Enjoy him/her. Cockapoos are a joy, despite what the cockapoo haters say.

Source(s): Proud mom of Pepper
  • 1 decade ago

Rocky Lilly Cinnomin Buns Oliver Prince Duke Storm JackJack Felix Bryan ALADDIN ASHES AUGUST BAM-BAM BANDIT BASIL BIMBO BLUEBERRY hope i helped and by picking a best answer-u get 3 points just from pickin one!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

AWW to cute but name it anything its your dog have fun with the name i always name mi pets crazy things like Sugar daddy lol now that was funny and cute

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Spook

• 1 decade ago

I like the name Rocky or Twister. Buddy is WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY too common. My dog's name is Palli which in my language means ball.

• 1 decade ago

Bear.

• Kels
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Please don't support Back Yard breeders.

It isn't too late to adopt a "Cockapoo." There are hundreds dieing in shelters, as we speak.

• 1 decade ago

Bootsy or boots

• 1 decade ago

Jelly.

I love that name for a small dog.

It's so cute.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.