Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 6 years ago

Info about: Innocent Bullet -the false world?

I recently found this anime called ''Innocent Bullet -the false world'' it's probably not an anime but i would really like to know more about it. I tried searching for it but the only things i managed to find was that it's probably a game and that it was released on Aug 13 this year but no luck further no wiki , no info about it :/...

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You are correct, it is a game. Not an anime. It was released on August 23 not the 13th.

The plot of the game is:

In 2013, with the appearance of a next-generation terrorism threat known as ‘living weapons’, the myth that Japan was safe had been shattered. So too had Yuuji’s peaceful life, as he encountered death traps beyond reason. In the face of death, a group of gun-toting girls appeared before him, telling him that if he refused to accept death as fate, then they would protect him. After that, he learned about the other side of the world, the terrorism attacks, the girls’ reasons for fighting and their special abilities. Soon he decided to fight alongside them.

It's an 18+ game which means it's a hentai game. The main plot is a backdrop to you, playing as the protagonist Yuuji, having sex with all the girls in the game. Here is an example screenshot scene from the game:

http://takarajima.qrestnet.co.jp/user_area/adultpc...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.