Linux vs Windows vs Mac??? Which do you prefer and why?

I'm the most comfortable with Windows since I've been using it all my life and I'm used to Windows 7's Features... But I'm starting to like Ubuntu a bit myself, but I've never used Mint nor Fedora. For Mac OS X... It depends, I like the OS, it's KIND of cool, but I don't like the... show more I'm the most comfortable with Windows since I've been using it all my life and I'm used to Windows 7's Features... But I'm starting to like Ubuntu a bit myself, but I've never used Mint nor Fedora. For Mac OS X... It depends, I like the OS, it's KIND of cool, but I don't like the 1-button Mouse and the ctrl+click for Right Click... Also, I don't like the Mac Book *Or the ones my schools use* but I do like some of their Desktop ones, the one with the thin screen, not the fat one. Still, it's not the OS I'd like as my primary. Linux wouldn't be my primary either, more like my secondary back-up, and it doesn't support a lot of games *I have a PC mostly meant for Gaming* and Mac... Meh. Still, Windows seems the most prone to viruses and Trojans, and Malware... I remember losing my old PC to a Rogue Anti-Virus system. Still, I'm sure I could go back and fix it with the free software I know to use now, but still, Viruses are one of the main problems for Windows. Especially if I have to rely on Google for sources. Still...

#1. Windows, it's the most familiar to me, and the only con I see about it is Viruses and Malware...
#2. Linux, I haven't been using it for more than a month, but I can tell I like it a hell of a lot more than a Mac, Linux Ubuntu also has it's own forum in which I can ask people for help instead of waiting a few days for a reply asking on a Windows 7 forum...
#3. Mac, it isn't too bad, as everyone says, but it's not too good either, like all of the fan boys say. It gets the job done... but that's all.

Unbiased opinions, please?