How do you know if you are bi-sexual or just bi-curious?

As far as I can remember I have found women esthetically pleasing. I love men and have only dated men, but lately my slight attraction to women is becoming stronger. I'm 21 years old and the thought of being bi-sexual has never crossed my mind until about a year ago... I guess what I'm trying to ask is why... show more As far as I can remember I have found women esthetically pleasing. I love men and have only dated men, but lately my slight attraction to women is becoming stronger. I'm 21 years old and the thought of being bi-sexual has never crossed my mind until about a year ago... I guess what I'm trying to ask is why all of a sudden is my attraction to women becoming more visible to me, and how do I know if It's just a curiousity or the real deal?

I'm looking for some kind of clairity, even though it seems like one of those "Time will tell" issues... anything you can tell me would be greatly appreciated